How to be happy - the simple kind.
How to be happy? My very own guide.
Warning: I may have mentioned these list somewhere and you may have read it.So you may end up re reading something. Sorry about that.
- Throw away your smart phone. Half your problems are settled
- Unsubscribe the news channels if you have
- Stop reading newspaper
- Cut friends who don’t buy you lunch/dinner, meet up with you within the year or make any effort to talk to you. You don’t need them in the first place.
- Learn the art of turning deaf when you hear negative stuffs.
- Adopt a cat or dog and play with it.
- Stop whatever you are doing and listen to your kid when he/she talks
- Spend time with little humans ( new born kids till 4 years old)
- Bring your mum/dad(whoever you love the most) - for tea. Spend time with them.
- Have lots of sex with the person you are licensed to. Anyone other is not my problem.
- If Faith is your thing - then pray. Meditate and talk to the higher power in whichever way you choose.
- Choose not to be distracted - which is point number 1 actually.
- Read fiction or autobiography of really famous people you like
- Throw away unwanted stuffs from your house. I don’t know about you - but I like the process of throwing things away. It makes me feel good. I feel as if all the negative unwanted unloved stuffs are purged from my house.
- Listen to upbeat songs. Songs that empower you
- Plan for something and look forward to it. I would like to go to London within the next two years and will plan for it soon. And that itself makes me happy
- Walk and keep your body moving.
- Write down at least 3 positive or grateful things that happened in your day every day. Make it a habit.
- Do you own stuffs. Focus on your work and life. Keep your mouth shut when you have nothing good to say.
- Don’t be the negative person people stay away from. Aim to be someone people think of fondly when you are no longer around.